Saturday 10 April 2021

Little Monster

Hi crafty people

I have made a monster card


I found a fun theme challenge at little red wagon 'monsters' which I just had to do.  So I decided to incorporate a sketch from Tuesday morning sketches which I haven't joined in with for a while.  Then I thought I may as well add in a colour challenge too.   

I made up the monster from a make your own monster stamp set and cut her out

I stamped and cut up the eye from the same set 

and used some crazy embossing folders for the background and added a few 3d enamel effect dots

I am linking this card with

Little Red Wagon

monsters

&

Tuesday Morning Sketches


&

Colour Throwdown


baby/kids

thanks for looking

Dawn

xxx

Update


thank you little red wagon x

7 comments:

  1. Monster love on this one! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Great take on both challenges Dawn!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love all of the textures you incorporated here. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous monster card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the concept of making your own monster and what a cutie you have stamped. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete