Friday 1 October 2021

Pine Cones

It's time for a new Winter Wonderland challenge

the new theme is

'pine cones and poinsettias'

the sponsor is Fred, She Said Designs

and the digi stamp I got to play with is pine cone spray

here is my take


I arranged the images on the computer  with some text

coloured and mounted onto green card

I made the frame from pretty Christmassy twine and covered the join with a Christmas tree wooden sticker

so have a look at Winter Wonderland and make your own card to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Simon Wednesday - anything goes 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes 

Allsorts Challenge Blog - anything goes optional nature

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas goes 

bye for now

Dawn

xxx

Update



thanks Allsorts Challenges

xxx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely arrangement of the text and images Dawn. Thank you for entering the Include the word Joy Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete