Thursday 10 March 2022

Elephant party

The new Cardz 4 Galz challenge starts today

the theme is

'zoo or safari animals' (my choice)

here is my take


 
I used my elephant stamps to make 3 elephants at a party

the three elephants were stamped and coloured 

the balloon I stamped and cut out to stick on later

I chose a rainbow paper from my stash

the grass is just two tones of green

to finish there is a glitter glue border and 3d enamel effect balloon string 

so have a look at Cardz 4 Galz and make your own paper project to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Critter Crazy - anything goes with an animal

Crafty animals - anything goes with an animal

Craft rocket challenges - use an animal

Pammie's inky pinkies - anything goes

and new to me

Let's create and craft - anything goes

bye for now

Dawn

xxx

-Update-



thank you Pammie's Inky Pinkies

and


thank you Craft Rocket Challenges

xxx


 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute work and I love the touch of sparkle!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image. Thanks for sharing them with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete