Thursday 7 October 2021

Oriental

It's time for a new Cardz 4 Galz challenge

todays new theme is

'oriental'

here is my take


I have no stamps or die cutters with an oriental theme and nothing panda either so I ended up hand drawing some bamboo and pandas and actually I think they turned out ok

I stayed with a green theme and mounted the picture onto green and blue ombre card and stamped a sentiment with green distress ink

So have a look at Cardz 4 Galz and make your own oriental paper project to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card to

Critter Crazy

Pammie's Inky Pinkies

Cupcake Inspirations


Dawn

xxx

Update


thank you Pammie's Inky Pinkies

xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute work! It makes me smile!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    *GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!! Those little pandas are just too fun!! Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cupcake Inspirations!!!

    Nora
    CIC
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love panda and your card is so cute. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations. Kanan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those Pandas are so adorable. Fun card
    Thank you for playing along the Cupcake Inspirations challenge. DT Anila

    ReplyDelete