Wednesday 22 April 2020

Chickens and Chicks

Hi again

I have made a farmy card today


I used the sketch from Tuseday morning sketches which I really liked
I used patterned paper as the background
I die cut the chickens and punched out the chicks
The strips of colour I cut from pieces from my offcut pile and cut the ends and arranged them randomly

I am linking this card with


 
challenge #551

&


challenge #159 chicks and/or farm animals

&


 thanks for looking
Dawn
xxx

Update


Thank you always fun challenges







4 comments:

  1. Super cute farm scene! The chickens and chicks are adorable! I'm happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and fun Dawn! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - lovely Spring card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete