Friday 4 February 2022

Pooch

Winter Wonderland Challenges is back

the new theme for this month is

'all I want for Christmas is you' so Christmas and love 

the sponsor is All Dressed up Stamps

the image I got to play with is

Christmas Pooch


 As you can see I printed and coloured him and glued him to some patterned paper

I drew a glitter glue border around him and added a Merry Christmas die cut

so have a look at Winter Wonderland and make your own Christmas paper project to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenges

Simon Wednesday - with love

ABC Christmas Challenge - A for anything Christmas goes

The 12 Months of Christmas Link up

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

Pearly Sparkles

thanks for looking

Dawn

xxx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge and the 12 months of Christmas cards link up. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Dawn. I like the background paper. Thank you for entering the Hearts Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete