Saturday 15 October 2022

Owl

Today is a Sparkles Monthly day

the new theme is

'owls'

here is my take


 

I designed and made my owl scene with my cricut and is simply layers of different coloured card

I also made the background paper using stamps and different coloured inks, although most of it ended up being covered up! so I prettied up the envelope with some offcuts

The sentiment was in my stash

so have a look at Sparkles Monthly and make your own owl paper craft project to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Alphabet Challenge - N is for Nature

Make my Monday - Birthday Wishes

AAA Birthday

Designing on my cricut

Critter Crazy - anything goes with an animal

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes


bye for now

Dawn

xxx


6 comments:

  1. A fabulous owl card,owls are one of my favourite birds,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a fabulous owl and card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a cute birthday card! Love your owl! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how clever you are to design on your cricut. Fantastic result. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at MMMChallenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool owl! Thanks for sharing with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge, Pam ~ DT

    ReplyDelete