Wednesday 15 February 2023

Apple Trees

The new Sparkles Monthly challenge starts today

the new theme is

'Men' 

here is my take


I made this card for my brother who has just planted some apple trees 

The trees are die cut from green card and I inked the trunk and branches with brown copic leaving the green leaves

The background is distress ink simply applied as grass and sky

I glued the trees down and added the apples using nuvo drops 

I made two tone apples by putting down the green drop and adding a red drop directly to it

and finished by adding the trees shadows and some fallen fruit

So have a look at Sparkles Monthly and make your own man themed paper craft project to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Unicorn Challenge - Birthdays

Pearly Sparkles - anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes

The Male Room - Nature


bye for now

Dawn

xxx


4 comments:

  1. Really lovely orchid card for your brother! The texture on the trees is awesome and I love the bit of shadow to make it a nice orchid scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, especially since it has such a personal meaning. Thank you for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards you made :-))
    Thank you for playing with us at TheMaleRoom ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! You incorporated nature very nicely. Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

    ReplyDelete