Friday 8 May 2020

Tall Flowers


Hi

It must be Spring as flowers are popular in card making challenges at the moment


The CAS colours and sketches colours included terracotta so I thought a terracotta plant pot would be a good starting point
so 'in' the pot I added die cut flowers which I made from the purple and blue from the same challenge
 I kept stacking them up to make them look more interesting, they ended up looking like Marg Simpsons hair
I added nuvo drop middles for each flower
I stamped the sentiment in purple to stay colour co ordinated

I am linking this card with



&


#161 female or mum cards

&


use dies and/or punches

&


#397 flowers and/or butterflies

bye for now
Dawn
xxx






4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the clean feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ckever use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely use of the colors, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete