Friday 30 October 2020

Christmas Bear

 Hi crafters

 I have made a Christmas card today


 I stamped and coloured the bear 

He was die cut with a rectangle die and bordered with red

The background is embossed with snowflakes

I added some die cut holly and red 3D enamel effect and a sparkley tree

I am linking this card with

Unicorn Challenge Blog

 spooky and/or cute - I have gone with cute

 &

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 

make your own background

&

Simon Wednesday 

 anything goes

Watercooler Wednesday

 

 bye for now

Dawn

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the added detail of the embossed background
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling Christmas card! Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the design of the card that focuses on the adorable image you used. Thank you for entering the Make Your Own Background Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Dawn! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete