Thursday 5 November 2020

Gold gingerbread people

 Hi crafters, welcome to another Cardz 4 Galz challenge

todays theme is

 'silver and/or gold'

 here is my take


 I made the gingerbread people by die cutting them from card that I had covered with gold metallic gilding paste

The jar was die cut from silver

I covered some more card with a mix of gold and silver paste in a sort of marbel pattern and die cut the sweets etc

The label was made from a die cut label and I embossed a snowflake onto it and made the 'string' with green and red 3D enamel effect

I wanted some colour so I die cut holly from green and added red berries with 3D enamel effect

so have a look at Cardz 4 Galz Challenges

 and make your own card to enter (don't forget it must be for a gal)

I am also linking this card with

Just us Girls

 

 &

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge 

 something beginning with H - holly

&

Dream Valley Challenges

 dies and/or punches

&

12 Months of Christmas Link Up 

anything Christmas goes

thanks for looking

Dawn

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Pretty creation! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely golden elements! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jar such a great idea
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card . Thanks for sharing with us Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete