Thursday 28 January 2021

Yellow Submarine

 Hello and welcome to another Cardz 4 Galz challenge

 the theme this time is

 'inspired by the beatles songs'

here is a link to get you started beatles songfacts

I have used 'yellow submarine' song


 I used a PNG file I found on the internet for the outline of the submarine and added the detail using my Cricut machine

This I turned into an easel card and added a simple sentiment

so have a look at  Cardz 4 Galz Challenges and make your own card to enter 

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Simon Wednesday 

anything goes

&

Pammie's Inky Pinkies

anything goes

&

Watercooler Wednesday 

Dawn

xxx

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable submarine card. Yes it does remind me of the Beatles song. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Dawn! Definitely as yellow submarine!!! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Dawn. So much fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete