Friday 3 June 2022

Nuthatch

It's a new Winter Wonderland Challenge 

the new theme is

'flying high at Christmas'

the sponsor is Fred She Said Designs

the image I got to play with is this cute Nuthatch

here is my take



The digi was printed, coloured and die cut into a hexagon

I made the background by flicking water colour paint in green and yellow (some of it went on the paper, most went on my desk, shelves, other WIPs, my t shirt! etc. etc.)

Anyway, all assembled with  a red border and sentiment

So have a look at Winter Wonderland and make a Christmas papercraft project to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Simon Wednesday - little critters

Pattie's Creations - anything goes with a stamp

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge -  anything goes with colouring

12 Months of Christmas Challenge -  anything goes 

Crafty Animals -  anything goes with an animal

Critter Crazy -  anything goes with an animal

bye for now

Dawn

xxx


3 comments:

  1. I love this image! Great card!
    Thanks for sharing with 12 Months of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful make! I love the image - it's so pretty!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image and colouring, love how the card came together. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete