Thursday 30 June 2022

Triangles

Today is a new Cardz 4 Galz Challenge

the new theme is

'triangles' (my choice)

here is my take



 I had new 'peek a boo' stamps with matching dies to try out so I had to incorporate them

I designed the background with triangle cut outs and pen sentiment on my Cricut and had it cut and draw it for me

I inked it with pink, purple and light blue distress inks, added pink card behind and tucked in the stamped and die cut animals with their paws going over the edge

I added sparkle in their eyes and on the sentiment and glitter glue around the triangle cut outs

so have a look at Cardz 4 Galz and make your own triangle themed paper project to join in with

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Simon Wednesday - anything goes

Colour Crazy- anything goes with colouring

Make my Monday - colouring

Pammie's Inky Pinkies- anything goes

Double Trouble- YouNique Technique - inky background

bye for now

Dawn

xxx

 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty distress inked background for your adorable peek-a-boo critters and layout so perfect for a slimline card. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet with the various animals. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete