Wednesday 8 July 2020

Cute Christmas Owl

Hi again

I have been making Christmas cards again


I was looking for a snowman stamp to put on this one and this cute owl looked at me and said "I would be so much better" so I used him instead and I think he was right
So I stamped, coloured and die cut him and die cut another square to make a glittery frame
I used the washi tape and stuck it so he could perch on it, using nuvo drops as his feet
I finished the card off with more washi tape, nuvo glitter drops and glued down some gems

I am linking this card with



&


HIP TO BE SQUARE

&


G is for Glitter and Gems

&


 Anything Goes but you must INCLUDE AN ANIMAL

thanks for looking
Dawn
xxx













6 comments:

  1. C'est une adorable carte Dawn, tu as raison, ce mignon petit hibou est tout à fait à sa place ici, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely simple design that works beautifully with that cute image. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable holiday card! This image worked perfectly for your sketch. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and sweet Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at the 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete