Thursday 30 July 2020

Doughnut

Hello

I had to make a card involving my favourite food.  Oh what to choose...


I stamped, coloured and cut out the doughnut
The heart panel is die cut (another die from a bundle)
I stamped the sentiment from the same set as the doughnut
The background sprinkles I made from small dots of nuvo drops in multi colours

I am linking this card with


H is for hungry - favourite food

&



&


food and/or drink

&


Favourite embellishment -
Nuvo drops of course

&


backgrounds

thanks for looking
Dawn
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great CAS card love the die-cut heart panel and doughnut.Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Huge donut fan here! This is such a great card and I love that sentiment that looks like my neighborhood shoppe! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge "H" is for Hungry!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the donut, yummy! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dotty background and now I want a donught! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet take of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete