Friday 15 July 2022

Snow globe Shaker

It's time for a new Sparkles Monthly challenge

the new theme is

'shaker card'

here is my take


 

I made a snow globe

I gave instructions for making a shaker card using a die cutter and nesting dies on a previous post here

This one was designed on cricut design space and cut out using my cricut 

I included an extra separate circle with the sentiment drawn onto it so I could include some stamping

I used sequins as I have found that they move well in a shaker

here are the snowmen not covered with sequins


so have a look at Sparkles Monthly and make your own shaker project to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Merry Little Christmas - anything Christmas

The 12 Months of Christmas Link up - anything Christmas

Peace on Earth Christmas - anything Christmas

Unicorn Challenge - Christmas

bye for now

Dawn

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Loving the snow globe shaker design - perfect 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy July! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute this is and a shaker too! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow globes and snowmen go together. Beautiful. Thanks for joining the challenge at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete