Thursday 14 July 2022

Selfie Pals

Today is a new Cardz 4 Galz Challenge

the new theme is

'get inky'

here is my take


 

I made the red and gold paper by using ink sprays (great fun, very messy)

It was die cut into the 3 selfie frames and I decided they would look good on black card

My new peek a boo stamps and die sets came out to play again

On the background I doodled some bubbles

So have a look at Cardz 4 Galz and make your own inky paper project to enter

see you there

I am also linking this card with

Simon Wednesday - make your own background

Colour crazy craft challenge  - anything goes with colouring

Daisy Chain - no design paper

Through the craft room door - anything goes

The paper funday challenge - anything goes

Critter crazy - anything goes with an animal

have a good week

Dawn

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great coloring and card design! Thanks for sharing your fun project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the look created with the ink sprays, as messy as they can be the end result is worth it! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete