Thursday 28 July 2022

Black, white and red

 Today is a new Cardz 4 Galz challenge

the new theme is

'black, white and one other colour'

here is my take


I have used red as my other colour

The lower pattern I made directly on the card blank and randomly stamped the hearts and stars in red and dots in black

I stamped and coloured the lady birds at the top with a tiny sentiment

I would have used washi tape to divide the top from the bottom but I didn't have any in red so I used a strip of red card which actually works just as well

so have a look at Cardz 4 Galz and make your own project to enter

see you there 

I am also linking this card with

Addicted to stamps and more


Simon Wednesday - anything goes

Through the purple haze - black, white and one other colour

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - anything goes

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes

thanks for looking

Dawn

xxx


1 comment:

  1. Darling take on the red, white, and black! Cute bugs!! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete